Join these great organisations that continue to use our FocalPoint Coaching programs to reach their goals.
Why are some people more successful than others? This question has been studied by the greatest thinkers throughout the ages. This program is designed to give individuals the strategies, methods and techniques practised by the most successful, happy and productive people in our society, so that you too can ‘Perform at Your Best’ and become most productive and successful.
A fully flexible training program, consisting of 21 Modules, complete with workbooks, exercises and audio reinforcement. The program can be customised to meet the needs of business and designed to be easily facilitated by our top facilitators or by your in-house personnel. We also provide a unique self-study option with the additional option of small group classroom training on specific modules of your choice.
As an optional extra, we can also include the original Brian Tracy, multi-media, video-assisted segments to each module and the option to complete the exercises and workbooks online, through easy, individual login access to our LMS for your peace of mind.
KEY BENEFITS AND OUTCOMES
- Flexible, multi-media, robust program with self-study-at-your-own-pace-option
- Targeted, practical training with a focus on ‘Self’, helping you to change behaviours for success and growth
- Helps you to develop your keys to peak performance and taking charge of your life
- Strategies on how to focus on goal attainment and eliminating stress and tension
- Strategies on high performance teamwork
- Developing the ‘Leader in You’
EXAMPLE MODULES (21 Modules in Program)
- Keys to Peak Performance and Personal Leadership
- Dynamics of Personal Leadership
- The Seven Mental Principles to High Performance
- The Key to Peak Performance
- Taking Charge of Your Life
- Releasing Your Brakes
- Managing Your Emotions
- Programming Your Mind for Success
- Changing Your Self-Concept
- The New Mental Diet
Take your next step
”There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.“