Selling today is more competitive than ever before. Sales success in today’s market demands a new breed of top-calibre professionals with advanced selling skills. Whatever got salespeople to where they are today is not enough to keep them there.
Corporate survival today is absolutely dependent on a world-class sales force. As many as 70% of companies do no sales training at all. The ones who do will control the markets of tomorrow. By fielding the best-trained, most highly-skilled salespeople, the company can control its own destiny.
A fully flexible training program, consisting of 21 Modules, complete with workbooks, exercises and audio reinforcement. The program can be customised to meet the needs of business and designed to be easily facilitated by our top facilitators or by your in-house personnel. We also provide a unique self-study option with the additional option of small group classroom training on specific modules of your choice.
As an optional extra, we can also include the original Brian Tracy, multi-media, video-assisted segments to each module and the option to complete the exercises and workbooks online, through easy, individual login access to our LMS for your peace of mind.
KEY BENEFITS AND OUTCOMES
- Flexible, multi-media, robust program with self-study-at-your-own-pace-option
- Targeted, practical training with a focus on learning the methods, techniques and strategies to become a high achieving, productive and successful salesperson
- You will Master the formula for Personal Sales Planning
- The Power of Prospecting
- How to Identify Needs Accurately
- How to Sell Consultatively
- You will Master the Strategies for Relationship Selling
- Master the psychic behind How Buyers Buy
- How to Build Customer Relationships
- Learn how to Overcome Objections and Price Resistance
- How to Make Persuasive Presentations
- Negotiating and Closing the Sale
EXAMPLE MODULES (21 Modules in Program)
- The New Realities of Selling
- The Winning Edge
- Personal Sales Planning
- Prospecting Power
- Relationship Selling
- Selling Consultatively
- Overcoming Objections
- Making Persuasive Presentations
- How Buyers Buy
- Building Customer Relationships
- Identifying Needs Accurately
- Time Management for Salespeople
Take your next step
”There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.“